Monday, August 13

Atkins Sushi??

So when I lived in Murray Hill, my go to sushi spot was Nomado 33. It wasn't until after I moved that i realized they had carb free sushi! At Nomado 33, not only are the ingredients fresh, prices reasonable and sake bombs are only 10 bucks, but they also can wrap any sushi in cucumber instead of rice. Yes, you heard me, cucumber. There are a few cucumber rolls on the menu, but for a small charge, they will wrap any roll in cucumber (just ask)! It is fresh, healthier and quite refreshing in the summer time. I had never even thought of trying it until my friend was on the Atkins Diet, but this is great for anyone who is trying to stay away from carbs and wants to have some sushi.

Allergy info:
Carb friendly (cucumber wrapped rolls - pictured)
Nut friendly
Allergy friendly

Foodie Rundown:
Pizza Roll (for the hearty appetite, this roll is HUGE, I get it without eel, because eel creeps me out, but the flavors are amazing, also it looks like pizza! (*note – this roll cannot be wrapped in cucumber) (pictured on top)
Snow White Roll (white tuna, spicy mayo, avocado, crunch, topped with snow crab
If they have the Tuna Dumpling as a special for an appetizer, get it, it will make you smile
$10 sake bombs (1 full beer and a small container of sake)

Location:
Murray Hill – 33rd between 3rd and Lex

Live in the area? Nomado offers (for take out only) free edamame for orders over $20, free california roll for an order over $30, and a FREE special roll for orders over $50!

www.nomado33.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger