Friday, October 12

Mighty Balls to the Rescue!

Last night at Madison Square Eats I tried Mighty Balls! A gourmet meatball truck where you can get either just the ball, a meatball hero or a meatball slider! Everyone loves some good meatballs and these were definitely delicious!

Allergy Info:
Vegetarian friendly
Meat lovers

Foodie Rundown:
Obviously to optimize the different types of ball and sauce combos I got 3 sliders! 2 were the recommended ball to sauce combos and one I made up on my own! Here is goes:
Pork slider with jalapeƱo jelly - this was spicy!! But it had such great flavor and the consistency of a jelly on a meatball was way more awesome than what I had expected!

Beef ball with tomato sauce -
Sometimes ya just gotta get a classic meatball slider! The tomato sauce was fresh and full of chunks of tomatoes and was a nice refreshing classic meatball slider

Pork ball slider with "not your average brown sauce" I could tell you I had no idea what to expect from this, but the brown sauce was thick and tasty, like a brown sauce should be! It had a Chinese food taste on a meatball on a bun? If that's not the best combination of food ever, then I don't know what is!

Location:
UrbanSpace Meatpacking - corner of W13th and Washington St - Open daily Sept 1- Oct 28. Sun-Thurs 11-8, Fri & Sat 11-10.

Madison Square Eats - Sept 21-Oct 19: 11-9 daily

For daily locations follow Might Balls on twitter! @mightyballsnyc


http://mightyballs.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger