Friday, July 27

That’s so Jenn!

Today’s blog post is about another blog! Blogging about blogging, I like it.

That’s So Jenn, is a blog that blogs about foodies, who like to cook, unlike MY blog which is just about foodies who like to eat! Here you can find great and amazing recipe’s, along with a fabulous sense of humor that will have you rolling in your seat. That’s So Jenn – Confessions of a Foodie has great allergy options as well. Tonight, go home and make Jenn’s healthy and delicious Homemade Veggie Pizza!

Note* Gluten free friends, replace flour with gluten free flour for the same great recipe!
http://thatssojenn.com/2012/07/24/thats-so-jenn-ingredient-challenge-night-1-homemade-veggie-pizza/

Allergy Info:
Veggie Pizza is great for gluten free and vegetarians, nut free, seafood free and meat free!

Foodie Rundown:
Ooops – I made something delicious post! This is my favorite, and as I was a taste tester of the ooops ice cream that was created, I have to say, it was delicious! Here’s an except to get any idea:
“I continued this innovative mindset when I once forgot the egg in my potato latkes turning them into what we called ‘Chanukah hashbrowns’…or the time I left out the butter in my oatmeal, chocolate peanut butter cookies and wound up with the perfect snack for my vegan mother…or how my crumbled layer cake became a beautiful trifle. And the list goes on.” – That’s So Jenn!
http://thatssojenn.com/2011/11/12/oops-i-made-something-delicious/

Location:
Instead of giving you Jenn’s address which would be highly inappropriate, I will point you to her website!
www.thatssojenn.com

Now if you like what you see and you think this blog is great, LIKE it on FACEBOOK! And don’t forget to vote for Jenn to be named Taste of Home's Mrs. Holiday! You can vote up to once a day through Sept 7th, vote and share, spread the word! - http://www.facebook.com/tasteofhome/app_308553629224079

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger