Thursday, July 12

Travel Thursday!!!

My cousin lives in Philly (shout out to Laurel) and during my nut allergy she told me about a bakery called Sweet Freedom. She said, “they are gluten-free, vegan, dairy free, egg free, soy free, peanut free, corn free, refined sugar free, and Kosher!” I looked at her, and thought, well I’d rather just not eat dessert or maybe off my right arm?

To my surprise, this place was AMAZING! Not good, but amazing! Did you know that you could get flour from a garbanzo bean? All of their ingredients are listed on their website (www.sweetfreedombakery.com) and I wish and hope and pray that they open one of these fine establishments in NYC, because we all know someone that has at least one of the above mentioned allergies.

Allergy Info:
Gluten-free, vegan, dairy free, egg free, soy free, peanut free, corn free, refined sugar free, and Kosher – I don’t think there are any allergies left?

Foodie Rundown:
Magic Bars are seriously magical, seems impossible that this could be allergy friendly!
Cupcakes – yummy!

Addresses:
1424 South Street
Philadelphia, PA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger