Friday, August 24

Fatta Cuckoo

So tonight, my boyfriend and I had a dinner special that I found on Rue La La for a restaurant in the LES (lower east side) called Fatta Cuckoo.

Tonight, I think I found a new favorite restaurant in the city. Favorite for food and for its mom and pop style. It is a seasonal menu comprised of all local and organic foods and is almost an entirely gluten free menu! The food was outrageous, the service was great, an they have amazing specials and date nights for very affordable prices.

See schedule below:
Monday - closed
Tuesday- Date Night! $70 for a bottle of wine, shared appetizer, 2 entrees and 2 desserts!
Wednesday- $40 for 2 entrees and 2 cocktails!
Thursday- $40 for wine night at the bar! A cheese board for 2 and a bottle of Bordeaux
Friday- $7 cocktails after 10pm
Saturday- 1 entree and 3 cocktails for $20 bucks!
Sunday- 1 entree and 3 cocktails for $20 bucks (brunch until 6pm!)

Allergy Info:
Organic and local foods and seasonal menu
Predominantly gluten free menu!

Foodie Rundown:
Taco of the day - this was delicious and so flavorful! Steak with a chili Run in a blue corn tortilla (2 tacos) - see pictured
PEI Mussels - Prince Edward Island Mussels in a mango, yuzu, ginger and Thai chili broth over udon noodles and finished with fresh basil and scallions Mmmm mmmm good! (see picture)
Surf and Turf- as a foodie I know I have many favorites, but I do believe that this was one of the best meals I have ever had. The "surf" was succulent pan seared, an the "turf" was a boneless BBQ short rib. With 3 chills and a tomato and avocado salad between make this unique surf and turf 100% worth ever bite! (see picture)

http://www.fattacuckoo.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger