Friday, September 28

I want Billy’s….Cupcakes!

So, I’m more of a cookie lover, but I think these cupcakes officially have changed my mind. I was lucky enough to try 2 cupcakes at work from Billy’s Bakery. They were fluffy, delicious, and flew like hotcakes out of the containers, so I was happy to get my hand on 2 different flavors. Billy’s bakery has more than just cupcakes though, and I can’t wait to be able to try more menu items! They have cheesecakes, pies, cookies and bars and other items such as breakfast muffins and biscuits. They are located throughout the city, so make sure to check them out for your next event or birthday!

Allergy Info:
No preservatives in any products
Nuts are used in certain items such as the carrot cake, pumpkin bars and some of the breakfast items (for example the banana nut mini loaf). Although there may not be nuts in whatever you order, they’re still made in the same kitchen, so nut allergies beware!

Foodie Rundown:
Red Velvet Cupcake: Very velvety, delicious and the frosting was amazing! (warning: this cupcake stains, so make sure you’re careful when eating it, check your fingers, your clothes and make sure that it’s not all over you!)
Banana Cupcake: I have never tasted a cupcake like this before. It was like banana bread with a cream cheese frosting, so flavorful and seasonally appropriate. I absolutely loved it!

Locations:
Chelsea
Tribeca
Nolita

http://www.billysbakerynyc.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger