Thursday, October 25

In-N-Out Burger



Shake Shack, Five Guys and adding to my list, In N Out Burger.  The last of my burger trilogy that I've been dying to try for years now.  Few drinks in, there was a decision to go to the famous In N Out Burger on campus at UCLA, yes, this is where I was.  Full of hungry and slightly intoxicated college students.  But, nonetheless I was still excited to try this burger. 

OF COURSE, there was a secret menu, why would I even bother ordering, when half of my order wasn't on the menu!  There are grilled onions available and fries animal style (clearly the only way to go). But this "not-so-secret" menu can be found HERE  

Allergy Info: 
Meatlovers 
100% pure beef free of additives, fillers and preservatives of any kind
Peanut free

Foodie Rundown:
Cheeseburger with Grilled Onions (comes with lettuce, tomato, cheese and special sauce) - (pictured)  - These burgers were fresh and delicious, although late night and after a few drinks, I would go back for this burger just like a shake shack burger in NY.  
Fries (Animal Style) - fries with grilled onions, some sort of pickles and special sauce mixture with cheese (pictured) 



Locations: 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger