Wednesday, October 24

Umami Burger

 
Sorry for the small hiatus from blogging for a few days.  But I have 2 LA posts!  So get on your plane, private jet or in your car and head to LA (or San Fran) to get one of these awesome burgers...c'mon, I know you want to. 

Umami Burger is one of LA's finest burger joints.  A trendy, fun and delicious burger for the entire family.  Pick your favorite and go back for seconds cause they will definitely keep your mouths watering.  So the good news is there are rumors of Umami Burger opening up in NYC.  Waiting for a date and a time, and i'll be there waiting for the doors to open! 

Allergy Info: 
Ahi Tuna burger available, but no veggie or turkey burgers for our meatless friends 
No nuts in the burgers / peanut oil is not used (but there are definitely nuts in the desserts, so just stick to the main course)  
Meat lovers enjoy 

Foodie Rundown: 
If you're made it this far, make sure to do some research on the Umami Burger secret menu items.  I'll give you a hint, cheesey truffle fries (pictured) and tater tots are among the secret menu.  But I can't give all of their secrets away, so you'll have to do some digging on your own. 
Manly Burger: Now, I was hesitant to make a first impression in front of co-workers ordering the "Manly Burger" but decided that they should know me for who I really am.  A huge foodie, who would never stop at anything less than amazing, for food of course.  So the manly burger, is topped with beer-cheddar cheese, smoked salt-onion strings and bacon lardon.  So the larden part kind of threw me off, but don't let it.  Because this burger is juicy manly goodness. Yeah, I said it.  (pictured) 

Umami Burger: A classic that my friend said he always gets.  A burger jam packed with shiitake mushrooms, caramelized onions, roasted tomatoes, parmesan crips and umami ketchup.  I don't even like mushrooms, but when I took a bite of this burger, it was delicious!  (pictured) 

Locations:


 
California
Los Angeles 
Pasadena 
The Grove 
Anaheim 
Laguna 
Thousand Oaks 
Costa Mesa 
Hermosa 
Valli
Santa Monica 
Cahuenga Blvd
Los Feliz - Hollywood Blvd 
La Brea
San Francisco
NYC - COMING SOON!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger